2012年4月23日星期一

Weekdays ♥

Hey guys ,
How do you spend your time on weekdays?
with love one,family or maybe friends?

Me?
All,I spend with all of them !!

I miss my friends really.
Miss the moment in school,
we hang out for cinema ,shopping and mores.
After graduate my form 5,
we less contact to each other.
They 're kinda busy with
college ,Ns ,working.

Arggghhhh really wanna having a last gathering with them, 
before they going to the 
DIRECTIONS
that they decided !

What diretions i going to?
college ,working or maybe form 6?

My family always say like this,
girl,
you still young don't rush for working,
working is like forever.
And now ,
you still have the opportunity to study,
so STUDY!

ya ,that's right why need so rush?
just give yourself to enjoy the moment of study .
the moment that can study with friends or maybe hang out with them
sharing blah blah blah !
HAHA.
That's what I think .

I wanna study ,but i don't want to study form 6.
I scare. 
I scare the pressure if i can't get the good result in 
STPM.
My time is waste.
I scare if I can't manage my study.
What can i do?
...

Anyway just try myself and do it well.

So, get back here.
Haha.
I spending the time with my girlfriend,his bf and of course 
with my little cousin and his bf too
at Setia Alam pasar malam.
It is AWSOME.

Here,
The cute girl :) 
I know her like 7 years .

She is a tough girl !
U can't imagine ,
She's a superwoman.xDD

Actually we wanna go limteh with my another 2 friends.
But too late so canceled :((

After our dinner ASAM LAKSA <3
we had a our dessert at TUTTI FRUITY!
My first time .
Err they say that is yogurt ,
but is so normal for me like eating ice.
So i not really like it and quite exp .
Not worth.

RM12.45:))

`````````

Here's my cousin and his JOVI :))

:) They 're sweet


I'm fat and I know it :((


Sunday time.
I spend with my love one .
you guys know rite?
or mayb not?hehe

We watching a movie together.
Mr & Mrs Smith.
Thumb UPPPP!

Is really nice.I love it so much .
Even i watch it alone after that.
My boy sleep after he watch like 15 min.-.-
He tired.

Nevermind i'm still really enjoy with the movie .

The woman pretty and the man handsome.
Perfect match.
Guys can download and watch it :)

Every sunday had my dinner with family.
at Dynasty dragon in
Klang Parade.
So boring,always there.
Haha like my second house :))
so ,done here.

Do me a favor :) 

Wanna earn money?
Hurry up and sign up:))
Join us

Churp Churp

And click this too :)i'm appreciate.

Click it
Click it
Click it


没有评论:

发表评论