2012年4月13日星期五

Arggh.I can't wake up this morning.
Yesterday,watched We not Naughty til midnighy 1.05a.m.
Cry**
My Eyes can't open.sad case.
Dear:Wake up lorrr...faster!! going to late.
Me: Ohhh,I headache,stomach pain ,fever leh.Today can't work .
Dear:What?! Don't fake la wake up lorrr....
go wash your face.
Me:T_____T

He tell me next time no more midnight movie.TT
Because i will have many excuse absent for work on the next day.
Haha.He knows me :)


I really feel not very well when i'm working.
I feel very tired very tired .
Then only knows ,
period coming.F*
hate so much because very bother .
><''

It let me remeber the movie .
We not naughty the wenjie brother :)
He say like this.

Wenjie's sister: Momy ,My menstruation coming today.

Momy:Ohh like this go take a panadol and rest well.

Wenjie's brother:Momy ,My menstruation coming today too.

Momy: you're so bad, saying lie.Only girls have menstruation.

Wenjie's brother: ya mie.Change already mie. 


LOL.FUNNY.HAHA.

Hey i can see all day my facebooker keep sharing a picture.
ehem.
U know them.
IS THEM

WAH.
The last picture.
his name is terry khoo if not wrong,in the movie la
i'm not stupid 1
He change alot,
become slim and handsome ady.
and also they have gf already.
It breaks many girl's heart.
and
NOT MINE :)




 i remember a video ,saying girl's menstruation.
Girls use period as excuse

A video made by JOSEPH GERMANI.



Haha.i like the video he made,kinda crazy with him.
Watched all his video .haha
My bf jealous =P
His video are so cool and funny.
REALLY NICE :)
Guys subscribe his video ,u will like him as i am .
HAHA.

GERMANI PRODUCTION.

ya,today is his birthday too.
12 april 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH .

lalalalala~

Here his new video about his birthday .kinda funny.
watch it guys !

/
/
/




Like a lousai # His quote :))

没有评论:

发表评论