2012年4月12日星期四

Happy PB Day ♥


Today PB Day,It's so awesome,no need to woke up early ~
I'm A PIG :))
When I'm woke up nearly afternoon ~~hehe...

I having my breakfast at SUNWAY with my boy~~


Crunchy popiah :)


Yummy ~

+

Chatime =)

It's really a nice day ,and i'm so happy with him ,
The ppl that always accompany with me
no matter where i am.  ♥ ♥

After our dating,I went home .
Open my facebook all about the earthquake in Indonesia.
They said that our Klang here had sense it about 2min.
But i'm didn't sense any :)
haha.
Seriously ,izzit end of the world coming?
Who's know.
Please appreciate the ppl that care u.

/
/
/
/
/

We not naughty .
This movie 're so famous .
I wanna booking for the ticket but all the time in bkt tinggi 're FULL !!-.-
My mom bought the ticket at bkt raja JJ ,
but the time is 10.35pm .
The morning and afternoon 're FULL 
cry me.
I don't want to watch night.
But my mom she got things to do at night and she can't watch
and lend  the tickets to me .
Haha.Anyway is FREE
IF U DON'T WATCH ,YOU'RE STUPID !


Bringing my brother and sister 2 big SPOTLIGHT .
hahah.


HAVE YOU WATCHED? 
If you haven't, please book your ticket now!
This is really a good movie.

This is the movie that make me laugh and cry at the same time.

There's something that motivates me a lot which a word from the teacher.
"Your future is your own responsibility."

This is a good quote for everybody,I keep this inside my mind :)
It's really correct .
That's your resposible when you're wrong.
Don't even to blame any people.

Many teenagers same as me watched 
I'M NOT STUPID 1&2
then this movie.
We're not NAUGHTY
It really let us know abut the reality of the social.
How we want to face the problem in school ,family .
\
/
\
/

Anyway this movie 're so worth to watch.
Hurry up and book a ticket for yourself :)

没有评论:

发表评论